To help Visa create content for its consumer financial literacy site, Better Money Skills.com.
To research and write accurate, easy-to-read copy for a wide audience, explaining a range of money management issues.
- to work in conjunction with the Citizen’s Advice Bureau to develop relevant content and address common financial problems
- to develop content in a modular fashion, so users have a defined journey through the site
- to create a quiz to help readers assess their ‘financial personality’
- to provide relevant and useful case studies
- to research key financial resources.
The site no longer exists in this form but you can see a sample page (below) in more detail by clicking on it.
For more information on financial literacy go to the Money Advice Service site.