Someone to watch over me: stories from the National Councillor Mentoring Programme.
To create a useful mentoring resource for people in public sector leadership positions, using the experience of council leaders who had been through the Improvement and Development Agency programme.
- organise a series of interviews with councillors who had been through the mentoring programme
- conduct the interviews, taking care to make participants feel at ease talking about workplace challenges
- write up the interviews in a case study format, giving each a unique theme
- put the case studies together to make a final report
- edit the forward section.
Read the full report here or click on the image below.
Read more about the Improvement and Development Agency
Read more about local government issues.