Talking about end of life care: right conversations, right people, right time.
The NHS carried out research into the importance of communication in end of life care services. It set up a series of pilot projects to investigate the issues around how NHS staff communicate with patients and how this affects the quality of care. My job was to make sense of all the research findings and produce a report that made recommendations on how to improve services in this area.
- study the research from 12 pilot projects
- break the information down into sections, to become chapters
- find suitable information to create a series of relevant case studies
- create an introduction, executive summary, suitable actions and recommendations
- edit all the necessary copy to put the report together.
Read the full report here or click on the image below.
Read more about the National End of Life Care Programme.