In a world where anyone can reach millions with a single tweet, it’s a case of publish or be damned. But how do you get heard over your competitors? That’s where social media consultancy comes in.
The key to success is building and acting on a clear strategy that takes into account what you’re trying to achieve, who your customers are and what your competition is doing. I can help you with that.
In summary you should:
- set goals for your social media activity, with clear parameters by which you will measure its success
- identify your ideal customers and work out which social media channels they use
- look at what your competitors are doing
- Don’t attempt to cover every social media channel – only the ones your customers use
- create a content strategy that includes type, time and frequency of posting
- assign clear roles and resources.
Your content should be created with your audience in mind – they should be able to access it however and whenever they like.
Some examples of social media projects: