To create a doctors’ social media guide for GPs and clinical commissioning bodies.
To help GPs use social media to engage with and learn more about their patients and local communities, particularly hard-to-reach groups like young parents.
- to explain what social media is, look at the most useful channels (for health commissioning) and show how they work
- to explain how social media can help improve the commissioning and provision of health services
- to provide relevant case studies
- to explain the importance of taking a strategic approach to social media
- the importance of having a public engagement strategy
- how to avoid possible pitfalls
- to provide useful resources.
Read the PDF guide here or click on the image below.
Click here to view the guide online.